Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Font Effects

For a film poster to appeal to a larger audience, an attention-grabbing font is required, followed with special effects to catch the eye. To ensure that my final product will appeal to my specified demographic, I have been practising with several different font effects using Photoshop which I could possibly use to draw in my audience. Below are the examples of the different effects I have created, developing my Photoshop skills simultaneously. I have used my student identification number '50126095' in each of the examples to prove that the work is mine and to cease anyone else using them without credit. The majority of the fonts are open to a wide variety of film genres, yet there are also some (such as the bloody text) which are evidently only available to specific film genres (such as horror).


Coloured Chrome

Ghost


Glow
Light Burst


Ice
Blood
Fire



No comments:

Post a Comment