Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Change of Plans
Due to illness, personal issues, work and plans falling through with filming, I feel that I unfortunately have no choice but to turn to guerilla film making in order to complete my project in time for the specified deadlines. This means the disuse of any previous progress such as my script, storyboard and initial plans. Instead I will use improvisation to ensure that the project is complete. Aware of the issues this may cause towards my grade, I had to make the choice of risking a lower-than-desired grade or failing the subject in total. Thus, the choice is made and the plans will be carried out to ensure I at least have some work that I may use to hopefully ensure that I do not lose out on marks altogether for the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment